2013 was a big year that was full of ups & downs for me & my family: I found a new job that I love, B & I found out that we’re truly identical twins, we lost our dad to skin cancer (get checked every year people!), became official California residents (IDs, license plates & all!), made some new friends, and kept in touch with old ones.
I succeeded in keeping most of my New Year’s resolutions from 2013, but I’m narrowing down my list a bit to make sure I keep all of my 2014 resolutions:
1. Work out 3-4 times per week since saying “everyday” is pushing it…
2. Take more trips within California & the rest of the US to experience my state/country.
3. Attempt to cook/bake more & find new recipes for lunches & dinners.
4. Spend more time reading – whether it’s blogs, magazines, or books – & listen to more music.
5. Treat myself every once in awhile & build a more “adult” wardrobe.
Here’s to a successful 2014 full of love, happiness, and spending quality time with friends & family.
What are your New Year’s resolutions? Post your links in the comment section!