3. On your way back to town, stop at Deep Sea Tasting Room to sample wines. Swoop an outdoor table & watch the sailboats pass as you share a bottle of your favorite wine with your friends and/or family.
4. Get a bit of exercise in and walk to lunch at Los Agaves. If you’re visiting on a Saturday, be sure to cut through the farmer’s market to get a glimpse of local life and fresh foods.
6. Enjoy a sweet treat at McConnell’s as a pat on the back for all of that walking you just did.
8. Sip your way through the Funk Zone for an extra dose of fun. If drinking copious amounts of wine isn’t your thing, you’ll find whiskey tasting, too!
10. Grab a beer, reminisce about the jam-packed day you just had, and plan your next trip to Santa Barbara on the outdoor patio of Figueroa Brewing Company.Which activities/snacks/restaurants would you add? Feel free to comment with any questions & we’ll do our best to answer them.